Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district, one of the seven luxury hotels of Stamford Hotels and Resorts.
About the Role
As a leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford Hotels and Resorts are seeking dynamic and experienced Hotel Manager/Executive Assistant Manager to join our senior management team at Stamford Plaza Melbourne. This position is to support the hotel's operation to ensure excellence in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the day-to-day efficient operation of the Hotel, leading Room Division, Food and Beverage teams and assisting the General Manager in managing other aspects of the Hotel as they arise.
This role supports and assists the General Manager to ensure the continued development of our strategic financial vision of the hotel.
To achieve the budgeted profitability and sales target whilst providing exceptional customer satisfaction, it is incumbent that you possess:
- Previous experience as Hotel Manager/ Hotel Operations Manager or equivalent role at a large deluxe hotel.
- Passion for service excellence in building a customer service culture.
- Excellent financial and forecasting skills to manage resources allocation and to ensure business goals are met.
- In depth operations knowledge of Front Office / Rooms / Reservations / Food & Beverage systems.
- Proven track record in driving profitable F&B outlets and possess an innovative mind to develop F & B promotions.
- Sales & Marketing skills especially within the hotel industry.
- Revenue Management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting.
- Great leadership skills with an open door policy
- Excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in all dealing with guests, colleagues and staff members.
- Tertiary qualifications in Hotel Management or Business Administration.
Culture and Benefits
Our 'Knight's Head' Logo is conceived from our founder Sir Stamford's family crest and symbolises the core values that unify all members of our company. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we therefore strive to reward, retain and develop passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. As a team member with us you can expect to receive;
- Excellent Salary Package & Employee Benefits
- Great career opportunities and development
- Food & beverage discounts in all F&B outlets within the Hotels
- Free Staff meals
- Dry Cleaning