Food and Beverage Attendant
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford Hotels and Resorts are committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests and therefore have a proud history of providing excellence in service and product.
The superior quality sets us apart from our competitors. When you walk through our doors, you will be welcomed into an establishment that has a character all of its own, staffed by professional, friendly people…our people are our business because they are our most valuable assets.
We are seeking dynamic and experienced Food & Beverage Attendants with a passion for customer service to join our Team.
To successfully fill this role you will need to have:
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• A current NSW RSA Certificate (essential)
• The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts over a seven day roster
• High standards of personal presentation and grooming
• A true passion for customer service
• The ability to multi task
• Previous experience of at least one year in food and beverage service (preferably in Banquets), ideally in a Hotel environment
Stamford Hotels and Resorts welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to simply exceptional service, as well as those who take ownership and pride in what they do.
- Great employee discount on food & beverage at all Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Dry cleaning for business attire
- Free duty meals
- Free parking
- Learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.