About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
Stamford Hotels and Resorts are seeking dynamic and experienced Hotel Manager to join our management team at Sir Stamford at Circular Quay. This position is to support the hotel's operation to ensure excellence in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the day-to-day efficient operation of the Hotel with big focus on guest experience/ customer service. This role supports and assists the General Manager to ensure the continued development of our strategic financial vision of the hotel, ultimately to achieve the budgeted profitability and sales whilst providing guest satisfaction.
To be considered for this challenging, varied and business functional role, the following skills and attributes are essential
- Previous experience as Hotel Manager/ Executive Assistant Manager or equivalent role at a deluxe hotel.
- Passion for service excellence in building a customer service culture.
- Excellence in financial and forecasting skills to manage proper resources in ensuring business goals are met.
- In depth knowledge and experience of customer service in hotel’s business.
- Proven track records in driving profitable F&B outlets and possess innovative mind to develop F& B promotions.
- Possess Sales & Marketing skills, especially with hotel industry.
- Possess Revenue Management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting.
- Great leadership skill with open door policy - working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks.
- Highly focused with excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in all dealing with guests and staff.
- Tertiary qualifications in Hotel Management or Business Administration.
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Complimentary car park, on duty meals and dry cleaning for work outfits
If you are up to this challenge, please forward your application (cover letter and resume) to our Human Resources team.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts are an Equal Opportunity Employer.