As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests. Stamford welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to 'simply exceptional service'.
This role is looking after two hotels - Sir Stamford at Circular Quay and Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport. We are currently seeking a talented, passionate and experienced Marketing Manager. You will be reporting to the General Manager in both hotels.
- Preparing of marketing and budgetary reports and participation in presentations for senior management
- Creating and driving promotional activities through events, accommodation and food & beverage promotions
- Writing and distributing PR related news, stories and publications to drive Stamford’s brand awareness both locally and nationally
- Working with the multiple business units to enhance their diverse range of products and guest experiences, this will include the development of the Hotel's special events like Mother’s Day, Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and New Year’s Eve etc.
- Working with various entertainment agencies to drive the Hotel's profile and guest utilisation resulting in increased revenues
- Ensuring our online marketing content is up to date on the Hotel’s and externally via third party websites
- Preparing marketing briefs for advertising campaigns, both print and digital
- Strategically manage social media content and campaigns for Facebook and Instagram including daily posts and advertising of our offerings and events
- Managing a team to ensure high level of productivity is delivered
To be considered for this challenging, varied and business functional role, the following skills and attributes are essential:
- Relevant degree or industry experience in marketing
- Extensive marketing knowledge and awareness of our brand
- Highly organised and accurate with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A solid understanding of ROI reporting and mutually beneficial sponsorships, partnerships and cross promotions
- Technology and commercially savvy with proven experience in a similar role
- Strong business partnering skills coupled with exceptional negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the natural ability to emphasise with our business and team
- Ability to think creatively, laterally and logically to develop solutions
- An understanding of and interest in national and international hospitality and tourism trends and markets
- Previous hotel or tourism sector experience (highly desirable)
- Able to lead a team with your leadership skills
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Great employee discount on accommodation and food & beverage on all Stamford and Hotels & Resorts
- Dry cleaning for Business attire
- Free duty meals
- Free parking
- Learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
Please click the apply button to submit your application with your resume and cover letter.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer