Assistant Outlets Manager
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
Stamford Plaza Brisbane is seeking a highly motivated, focused and experienced Assistant Manager to oversee the operations of our renowned Pav Bar Outlet.
In order to be successful in the role, you must be passionate, motivated and goal orientated. Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in achieving excellence in financial performance, processes and compliance;
- Booking live music, late night DJs and helping to develop a promotional calendar that will engage our customers;
- Working alongside our kitchens team to ensure that meals are fresh, modern and delivered by a team that create an experience worth returning for;
- Assisting in hiring and motivating the team to ensure that we maintain exceptional standards of quality and service;
- Foster ideas and opportunities within the Pav Bar and outside it to maximise revenue, increase profit and exceed customer expectations.
Working within the hospitality environment you will have the ability to communicate with all levels of our diverse workforce and senior management, in addition to;
- Previous experience in a similar, fast paced environment managing a bar;
- A strong team player who leads by example;
- Ability to work efficiently & produce quality results
- Enjoy meeting targets, working to high customer service standards;
- Available to work shifts over a 7 day roster; including late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
You will be motivated with a positive and exuberant personality and most importantly - love to have fun.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting Hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage discount program.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.