Food and Beverage Attendants
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is seeking experienced and passionate Food and Beverage Attendants to join our team, working within a range of outlets throughout the Hotel.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- providing exceptional food and beverage service to guests across all outlets
- ensuring outlet is set prior to meal service including table, banquet & buffet set up and clearance
- greeting and serving guests in a prompt manner
- understanding the menu, offering suggestions and up-selling food and beverage items
- ensuring correct pack down procedures are followed
- looking after guest enquiries in a professional manner
- re-stocking fridges to par levels, store and ensure the outlet is correctly stocked in accordance with outlet stock control guidelines
Stamford Hotels and Resorts Adelaide are looking for people who have:
- attained a current South Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certification (mandatory)
- experience as a food & beverage attendant in a 5 star environment (highly desirable)
- a qualification or currently undertaking studies in Hospitality Management (desirable)
- experience with Simphony point of sale system (desirable)
- experience with coffee making
- exceptional attention to detail
- excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- well groomed and professional in appearance
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- displays problem solving skills
- commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
These positions will require you to work a flexible 7 day rotating roster including days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- Great opportunities for career development;
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting 5 Star Hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage discount program.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.