Food and Beverage Supervisor
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team in a full time position at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Front of House: Optimising the potential and performance of the team to consistently deliver the expected results and ensure an exceptional dining experience is delivered.
- Staff: In conjunction with the management team you will be involved in building organisational capability through the management and development of a collaborative, motivated team who are engaged in our vision.
- Housekeeping: Ensuring the restaurant is maintained, stocked and equipped to maximise profitability without compromising of standards.
- Business Activities: Maximising profitability whilst maintaining exceptional standards of quality and service.
- Strategy: Taking a keen interest in the current business situation and bring in sound ideas to increase profit, up selling orders and maximising guest expenditure.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities/attributes:
- Strong leadership skills with the willingness to grow and develop;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Passion, innovation and drive to continue revenue growth;
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts on a rotating roster;
- This vacancy presents an outstanding opportunity to develop your hospitality career in a fun and professional team environment.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage discount program.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.