Guest Relations Manager
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
We are currently seeking a full-time Guest Relations Manager to join our Front Office team. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, bubbly and share a passion for delivering service to our guests that is exceptional in every sense.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- ensuring all guests have a positive experience on arrival and departure by delivering exceptional service
- establishing a highly regarded rapport with all guests to understand individual requirements
- maintaining a strong rapport with returning guests and VIPs
- implementing strategies to increase the hotels TripAdvisor ranking
- leading the efficient arrival and departures of groups and functions
- maintaining a sound knowledge of hotel and guest facilities including accommodation, food and beverage outlets and other guest related services
- maximising hotel revenue through pro-actively on selling hotel products and services
- seeking out every opportunity to enhance the good name, reputation and profile of the business
- partnering with the front office management team to continuously strive to improve departmental operations in order to increase the standards and service provided to all guests
- maintaining up-to-date tour information regarding places of interests for tourists
Stamford Plaza Adelaide are seeking a guest orientated team member who has:
- a current drivers license
- experience as a guest services representative in a 5 star environment (highly desirable)
- demonstrated ability to provide exceptional service that meets and exceeds guests' expectations
- experience with hotel booking systems –preferably Opera (desirable)
- exceptional attention to detail
- a 'can-do' attitude
- excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- proactive focus and passion for the hospitality industry and guest services
- well groomed and professional in appearance
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to solve problems in a timely manner to the satisfaction of guests
- commitment to working a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Culture and Benefits
- internal career progression and training opportunities
- tailored coaching and mentoring program by our front office management team
- an attractive food and beverage discount program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.