Customer Call Centre Manager
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
In order to be successful in the role, you must be enthusiastic, passionate and a reservations guru tasks. Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Customer call Centre/ Reservations unit for two properties based in Adelaide
- Leading and development of a dynamic team
- Working closely with Front Office and Housekeeping to ensure a smooth guest cycle
- Track and achieve revenue and yielding
- Establishing clearly defined objectives and action plans, in conjunction with the hotel management team
- Development and analysis of relevant managers reports
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a comparative leadership role within a hotel;
- Knowledge and competency in Opera;
- Experience in handling a high volume of reservations with superb accuracy;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Experience with third party websites and third party website managers;
- Results driven mindset based on excellent time management skills;
- You are a self-motivated person with outstanding leadership qualities.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- Great opportunities for career development;
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting 5 Star Hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage and accommodation discount program.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.