About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operator of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
Stamford Grand Adelaide are seeking a details orientated Payroll Officer to join the team based at Glenelg.
About the role
- Process payroll fortnightly using ADP
- Checking of Kronos schedules
- Loading of employee variable and masterfile changes to ADP
- Reviewing and administration of Centrelink Paid Parental Leave
- Perform reconciliations
- Cross checking of payroll reports
- Internal audit processes and data entry
- Assist with duties including, but not limited to accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist finance with other ad-hoc duties
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Must be well organised and able to manage competing tasks
- Must be procedurally driven and action-orientated, able to meet deadlines and make it happen
- Must possess an enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Proven highly professional approach towards management of confidential data
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- Diverse work activities across two large hotels;
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage discount program.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.