Food and Beverage Attendants
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford is one of the largest owner/operators of premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand. The group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, and residential assets. At Stamford Hotels and Resorts we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking, challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the community at large.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for passionate and highly motivated Food and Beverage Attendants to join our award-winning team at Stamford Grand Adelaide on a casual basis. The Stamford Grand Adelaide is one of Adelaide’s premier beachside resorts located in Glenelg and has access to Jetty Road’s vibrant shopping strip. The Hotel features 220 luxury rooms and all the trimmings of a resort style property.
The successful Food and Beverage Attendants will be responsible for the provision of exceptional customer service across multiple outlets including; Horizons Cocktail Lounge, The Grand Bar, The Promenade Restaurant, Room Service and our Functions and Events team.
- Provide exceptional food and beverage service to guests
- Ensure outlets are set prior to meal service including table, banquet & buffet set up and clearance
- Greet and serve guests in a prompt manner
- Understand the menu, offer suggestions and up-sell food and beverage items
- Ensure correct pack down procedures are followed
- Look after guest enquiries in a professional manner
- Re-stock fridges to par levels, store and ensure the outlet is correctly stocked in accordance with outlet stock control guidelines
Working within the hospitality environment you will have a bright, energetic attitude and most importantly - love to have fun, in addition to;
- Passionate about people, food and wine
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A real go getter, who can think on their feet
- Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of personal presentation and grooming
- Flexibility to work various rostered shifts over a seven day roster
- The ability to obtain a Responsible Person Badge
- Current Nationally Recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol is essential
- Demonstrated experience as a Food and Beverage Attendant in a hotel environment is preferred but not essential
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting Hotel environment;
- An attractive food and beverage discount program
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive and skills to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No recruitment agencies please.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.