Relief General Manager
General Manager (Operations)
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford Hotels and Resorts is committed to exceed the expectations of excellence of our guests.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly dynamic and business savvy individual to join us as a Relief General Manager.
You will function as an owner’s representative. You will partner and work closely with the hotel General Manager (GM) in overseeing, reviewing and improving all aspects of the hotel’s operations.
You will also cover all GM responsibilities as a relief manager in the absence of a hotel GM.
This role requires extensive traveling at short notice.
What you will do
Your scope of duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Review the hotel products and offerings, and determine strategies to improve financial performance
- Review the overall guest satisfaction level in the hotel, and identify areas of intervention for quick-win and for long-term benefits
- Conduct regular audits to ensure and enforce compliance with company policies and procedures
- Review the competencies and effectiveness of GM and HODs; train, develop and guide the hotel management teams to be fluent in their understanding of hotel and F&B operations
- Drive approved changes, corporate projects and initiatives for the hotel, and ensure they are followed through by the GM and HODs
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.